Yoga Nidra is a deep, guided yogic relaxation technique with subtle
spiritual exploration. Participants learn to direct their awareness
in a state of conscious sleep, and work on bringing positive shifts
and subtle and profound improvements into their lives. This deeply
transformative practice is open to yoga practitioners who are able
to cultivate stillness in their bodies.
Yoga Nidra suggestions:
• please eat lightly before yoga nidra
• please dress warmly (long sleeves, warm socks)
• please allow yourself a quiet night after yoga nidra
• please bring an extra mat + blanket from home if you like
• get ready for the relaxation of your life!
$25 + GST / session
pre-registration recommended. Register here.